2020 Block of the Month “Blacks, Whites & Brights”
Join us as we meet each month for a lecture and demonstration of each block and border. It’s a perfect way to learn sewing and quilting using more than 20 techniques. All sewing will be done at home, but every question will be answered and all problems solved in our class time together. Completely beginner friendly, yet stunning for all skill levels. Learn easy machine appliqué techniques. Your choice of morning or evening sessions.
• A one-time registration fee of $75.00 includes all instruction and the monthly patterns.
• Each month a new kit will be available for purchase or you may choose your own color palette.
• You can join at anytime and purchase kits from the previous months.
• Meet other quilters
• Morning or evening classes
• Learn more than 20 different techniques from rotary cutting to binding
• Lisa Grossenheider, instructor – Call with questions!
Classes begins February 2020
Creve Coeur – Classes will be held the First Monday of the month beginning February 3 thru August 2020.
MORNING SESSION 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
EVENING SESSION 7:00 – 8:30 p.m.
Sign up today and ask a friend to join you!
Fairview Heights Classes begin February 2020.
MORNING SESSION – Second Wednesday of the month
beginning Feb. 12, 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
EVENING SESSION – Third Thursday of the month
beginning Feb. 20, 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Fabrics used in our classes must be purchased at Jackman’s. Please support us. Total class fee is required at time of enrollment, which must be at least 7 days in advance. No refunds will be given unless Jackman’s cancels the class. If you cancel at least 10 days in advance, you will be given store credit, which may be used for another class or merchandise. You will be called only if a class is cancelled, so mark your calendar, and come prepared to learn and have fun! A Discount Card and a supply list will be given to you upon enrollment.